Oral Cancer Screening
The Bell Dental Group offers comprehensive oral exams to fully understand the oral health of our patients.
During an oral exam, our team will:
- Check your gums for signs of inflammation
- Evaluate your risk of developing tooth decay
- Inspect any existing dental work, such as crowns and dentures
- Check face, neck and mouth for signs of oral cancer
- Take any digital x-rays that are necessary
- Discuss daily habits that affect oral health
- Consult medical history and discuss any medications
- Discuss any questions a patient may have
The oral exam serves as a collaboration between our dentists and patients. This is the time where we can discuss and understand the goals of our patients as well as any unique needs they might have.