Treatment For Dental Emergencies
Dentistry For Kids
Mercury Free Dentistry
Conscious Sedation Dentistry
Root Canal Therapy
TMD / TMJ
The Bell Dental Group performs painless root canal therapy procedures.
Root canal therapy is administered to save a tooth that is in danger of being lost to severe forms of decay. We use the latest advanced techniques in order to deliver an efficient and normally painless procedure.
This therapy targets the pulp of a tooth (that part of the tooth that houses nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissue) and can prevent an abscessed or infected tooth from being removed. Common symptoms that may indicate the need for root canal therapy include:
- Severe pain in the teeth when chewing
- Noticeable swelling of the face
- Extreme sensitivity in teeth when contacting hot or cold drinks
- Excessive pain in teeth when clinching or biting down
- It’s important to note that symptoms may vary for each patient.